回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2024-5-1 07:17:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
CorelDRAW Tools - Lanya Corelvba Plug-In For Coreldraw X4-2023

https://youtu.be/WL0EcMo09A0

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1PE42157uM

I am Lanya, an open-source software author, and I have been working in graphic design for 23 years.

My hobbies include writing and sharing code, sharing learning experiences, driving manual transmission vehicles, and sharing driving experiences.

As we approach the Labor Day holiday in 2024, I am honored to introduce a piece of open-source software that I have developed: Lanya CorelDRAW Plugin International Labor Day Edition. This plugin combines my years of experience in graphic design and the guidance of many industry experts in the community. It represents a significant amount of wisdom and effort, taking two years to develop. I would also like to express my gratitude to the many generous donors who have contributed to the development and continuous improvement of open-source software projects, helping to maintain the freedom and openness of the plugin.

Now, let me introduce the installation and basic usage of this permanently free, open-source software. As shown in the video, you simply need to click on "Lanya_CorelVBA.exe" to install it in the GMS directory of CorelDRAW. Then, open the script management panel, locate "Start" under the LYVBA project, and you will be able to access the main toolbar of the plugin. You can also set "Start" as an icon and place it on the toolbar of the CDR software. Additionally, you can directly double-click on other modules under the LYVBA project to launch separate tools. For example, double-clicking on "Start_Dimension" will directly open the enhanced version of batch dimension annotation.

The Lanya CorelVBA plugin currently supports both Chinese and English languages, and you can click on the colorful multilingual icon to switch between them. This introduction video demonstrates the installation and usage testing on a Windows 11 English system.

This open-source software project is available on GitHub and incorporates many innovations while maintaining simplicity and conciseness compared to similar software. It is suitable for hobbyist programmers who want to learn and improve their skills.

Finally, I would like to express my gratitude for your support as it will contribute to the future development of "Lanya CorelVBA Tool." Thank you once again for your support.

Lanya (hongwenjun)
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2024-5-1 07:36:20 | 显示全部楼层
你就是蘭雅大佬?52cnp里有大佬的身影
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

金牌会员

积分
发表于 2024-5-1 07:39:26 | 显示全部楼层
练习生两年半?
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2024-5-1 07:56:34 | 显示全部楼层

wvps 发表于 2024-5-1 07:36

你就是蘭雅大佬?52cnp里有大佬的身影

我的业余爱好: 编写和分享代码,分享学习经验。

还在学习探索中。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|HS2V主机综合交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 10:38 , Processed in 0.051001 second(s), 3 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.