积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2018-3-26 00:28:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 ansley 于 2018-3-26 00:29 编辑
[ol]
  • Hello Dear
  • I have received your message.
  • I pray and hope that this is the beginning of a very strong and long lasting relationship between us.
  • My late father Zhang Wei xingzhong was a top successful Chinese-American business man here in America but unfortunately my father died of heart attack here in Baltimore city last 3 month leaving only me now because my mother has earlier died during a child birth therefore I am an Orphan and I am alone now.
  • After my fathers death his business partner/Associate a Mexican American have decided to take over everything my father had alone including the company and I took him to Court but because of my age, I am still underage to perform the legal case the court has judged that the matter will remain until I turn to 18 years according to USA Law,
  • Now because my fathers former business partner/associate believe that when I turn 18 years old I will win the case therefore After the first judgment they have been threatening to kill me if I do not withdraw the case from the Court and also forfeit everything .
  • Last week I was attacked by unknown men and they nearly rape me but luckily I was save by some police men on duty therefore Now my life is in danger and I am not safe here again in the United States and because of that I have decided to relocation move to live in Japan my native Country.
  • I will be need your help for my plan to re-locations and settle down in China
  • Before my father's death, he confided in me about the existence of US$19,400,000  which he deposited in a Cambodia Bank in an escrow fixed trust account 5 years ago which my late father used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund.
  • This money is the only thing I have now in all my life which his business partner/Associate are not aware and I want you to help me to transfer the money out from the Cambodia bank to your bank in China
  • I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in China
  • I live in America all my life. Now I want to relocation move to live in China my native Country for my safety and life.
  • I have the deposit certificate that was given to my father by the bank on the day he made the deposit which I have also confirmed its existence and legality from the holding bank.
  • So when my condition became unbearable, I wrote to the bank for them to release some money to me but they clearly told me that my father deposited the money under a comprehensive clause which was putting under agreement between my father and the bank which stipulates that :
  • (1) I must attain the age of twenty five years (25yrs),
  • (2) I must Get married or
  • (3) I should present a foreign trustee/partner who will stand for me so that the bank will release my inheritance to him on my behalf.
  • The person shall also invest the funds in a very good investment
  • I tried to explain my reasons for contacting them about the money but they maintained there stand. But the management advised me to look for a reliable person who will help me in the transfer as they cannot go against the already stipulated conditions given by my late father and is putting down as a legal agreement. They only promised to co-operate with any person of my choice when ever they are contacted for the transfer and that is why I contacted you to stand as my partner before the bank and transfer the money to your bank account in China for my future and our investment together..
  • I promise to offer you 20% of the total amount as compensation for your assistance, and another 5% to cover any cost of expenses which you will incur in this transaction, while the remaining 75% will be for me which shall be use to buy a house where I will live in China and after that we will use the balance for investment according to your advice because I will continue my educational carrier as soon as I come over to China
  • Please I need your help because my life is at stake and if I do not leave this country soonest I may die, I am crying to you to help me out now and do not leave me to die here.
  • I have attached my photo pictures in this mail to enable you know the person you are communicating with.
  • I will write you details and full procedures of this project when I receive your next reply
  • I am waiting for your next reply via my private email address only.
  • With my best regards
  • xingzhong mei[/ol]复制代码

• 回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
    发表于 2018-3-26 00:36:18 | 显示全部楼层
    这个。。。你得发挥IDC的创意啊。

让她手拿证照(45°)。
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

金牌会员

积分
    发表于 2018-3-26 00:32:28 | 显示全部楼层
    我 秦始皇 打钱,

就这事,
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

中级会员

积分
    发表于 2018-3-26 00:39:04 | 显示全部楼层
    祖国是在JP还是CN

我有点乱
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
    发表于 2018-3-26 00:31:33 | 显示全部楼层
    太长不看!字数补丁
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

金牌会员

积分
    发表于 2018-3-26 00:32:55 | 显示全部楼层
    问他有没有更靓的
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
    发表于 2018-3-26 00:33:48 | 显示全部楼层
    Google图片以图搜图,看一下
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

中级会员

积分
    发表于 2018-3-26 00:34:22 | 显示全部楼层
    什么意思????
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

金牌会员

积分
    发表于 2018-3-26 00:34:44 | 显示全部楼层
    大概就是 他们一家是美籍华人..爸死了..她差点被强.....尖...她想移居中国,需要lz这种勇士去接盘.......
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

金牌会员

积分
    发表于 2018-3-26 00:35:50 | 显示全部楼层
    看完了,整个故事真的好像是我是秦始皇,打钱来
    回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|HS2V主机综合交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 14:41 , Processed in 0.060207 second(s), 3 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.